We have introduced an exciting enhancement to our latest update.
- This new feature is applicable exclusively to silver and gold lucid surveys.
- We have implemented a system where user earnings are divided into two separate balances: cash balance and bank balance.
- Based on the quality of user responses, we allocate a portion of the survey income to the user’s cash balance and the remaining portion to their bank balance.
- Let’s take an example: A user who demonstrates good performance and completes a silver survey with a $1 payout will have $0.5 assigned to their cash balance and $0.5 assigned to their bank balance.
- The cash balance can be readily withdrawn by the user.
- However, the bank balance requires a waiting period of 30 days before it becomes claimable.
- In the event of a survey reconciliation due to poor survey quality, any funds in the user’s bank balance pertaining to that particular survey will be forfeited.
- This mechanism has been designed to ensure that everyone’s incentives are aligned appropriately for higher-paying surveys. It encourages users to be mindful of the responses they provide in order to maximize their earnings.